Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Think of all the tomorrows of your life.

Dear Jerry,
I think about you everyday and how much I love you. I wonder if you look up to me. If I was you I wouldn't. Being in jail and getting in trouble is not fun at all. I would rather be home watching cartoons with you. I want you to stay in school and do good with everything. I don't want you to be like me. Being bad and getting in trouble is something you don't need in your life. Don't let anyone tell you the only way to be cool is to be in a gang and to get in trouble or do drugs. All of it just makes you nothing.
So think about what you want to do with your life. Think about all the tomorrows of your life. How would you want them to be. Would you want to live your life free, or be in jail with nothing, and not being able to see your family. Its what you want, no one else can tell you how to live your life.

Love ya lil bro

No comments:

Post a Comment